Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Such a relief to read all of your posts today

What can I say? Misery loves company! I'm up to 146.5 as of this morning, a rise of about six or seven pounds since Christmas. I am feeling SO gross -- my diet has involved a very unhealthy amount of cheese and chocolate, and an almost immeasurably small amount of fruit and vegetables. Today was the last day of our vacation, though, so as of tomorrow I'm starting fresh. Daniel and I are both going to be back on track in terms of exercise, and Daniel is also with me 100% on the eating better -- not just lower in calorie, but higher in quality.

On Thursday I have my fitting for my new bike. I don't know what I'm going to get, other than that it will be a road bike, and probably at the low end of the spectrum (given that bikes at the high end cost as much as a new car). Then I actually have to get back to riding once in a while! Isn't it sad? I've always liked swimming and bicycling best, but those are the kinds of exercise I'm generally able to do least. Not this year! I'm going to cycle if it kills me!

No comments: