Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I forgot to weigh in

But I did remember to put my arm band on. Although, now that I think about it it didn't make the bleepity-bleep noise when it comes on...

I slept an extra hour this morning. Sort of. I woke up just before my alarm went off at 6:30, looked out the window, then reset the alarm for 7:30. I got up at 7:23 then. I hate it when schools get to be closed and I still have to go to work! I shovelled and salted the walk (meanwhile it was still freezing raining so I was sliding all around until I got the salt down) then I chipped the ice off my car and made my way to work ALL THE WHILE Katie was snoozing away. I think if the schools are closed (and BTW, Katie gets up early to check) she should ALSO then shovel the walk and clean off my car. 8-b

Anyway, the roads were mostly fine. I drove in low gear until I got to the main roads and didn't haven any slipping issues. They were still sloppy though. Falls Road was closed at the intersection with Shawan. I am not sure why.

I hope my arm band is working b/c I actually burned a few calories with the shovelling this morning. (BTW, I "borrowed" Mike and Sam's shovel to do my walks since mine went missing - my new one is supposed to be delivered today.)

No comments: