Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Change

Well - I weighed myself yesterday and it was same same. I had a doctor's appointment yesterday and she said that my weight was the same as it had been in May - so, I guess it is true - I am holding steady. Now, if I can just get it to go DOWN.

I am sore today. Unlike the old lady water aerobics Emily experienced, yesterday's session has me sore today. She had us kick with a kick board up and down the pool for a few laps - and then ride a noodle "like a waterhorse" only it was more like a sprint on a bicycle - However the whole image of the waterhorse was kind of fun. Then she had us cha-cha-ing in the water. This time she was decribing the water as chocolate pudding. She is fun, and WAY more energetic. And Emily - I looked at the clock this time - we only used the weights in the water for the last 10 minutes - and at NO POINT did I get cold!

I almost didn't go last night. I was very unmotivated. It was rainy and cold. I was forced to go to the gyno yesterday (not forced - just it was time for my annual) and so I figured my reward for that SHOULDN'T be exercise!! But I hadn't been able to go because of conflicts ever since Emily and I went two weeks ago - so I made myself go. It was fun.

Yesterday was also yoga. Usually in the last couple of sessions per quarter Stan makes us do harder stuff to see if we are ready for level two (none of us are!). So yesterday he made us do half handstands. Our feet are braced against the wall and our arms are supporting our upper bodies. My feet were REALLY sweaty yesterday - so I swear I COULD have done it, but my feet kept sliding down the wall. I was having balance problems yesteryday too. I was just in bad shape all around!

I gave blood Tuesday night. My count was high enough so they took my pound of blood. I just got distracted from this sentence - so I am not sure what I was going to say about that... Oh Well.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I SO wish I could have gone to that class! Oh, well! Maybe next time.