Friday, December 12, 2008

It's happening again!

I hate trying to keep up with exercising this time of year! I went to the gym on Monday and then every other day this week I've had to spend my lunch hour running errands, largely to get ready for either the scout meeting or Claire's birthday. Never have a December baby. It's too much work. And then every night has been the same thing--staying up late trying to get the house in order and things prepared for the party. I haven't even started on Christmas wrapping/baking/cards, etc. yet.

And today is no better. No errands, at least, but I have to head to a conference in 15 minutes that will have me out all afternoon, so no gym today either. And tonight I may fail at the 12 Days challenge right from the get go because I have to finish getting ready for the party--clean the house, make the cake, put together goodie bags blah blah blah.

No comments: