Tuesday, December 16, 2008

143.0

My weight didn't budge all week -- despite cutting calories and mostly being good about exercise it hovered around the real weight it should have been last week, i.e., 144-145.  Today it politely dropped to a half pound below last week's weight, which is probably about right.     :-)

On Sunday my exercise consisted of fifty jumping jacks at 11pm -- it was a busy day (church, brunch, baking two kinds of cookies, the kids' piano recital, an actual Sunday dinner, and something in between the last two that I'm forgetting, and cleanup and bedtime and I'm not sure what-all) but not a physically active day, but at least techically I still qualify on the twelve days of fitness.  Yesterday was better -- I labored in the garden for an hour (Yes!!  I finally got the weather I've been waiting for since the beginning of November -- not rainy and not freezing) to clear out all the dead stuff (or at least knock it down -- a lot of it still needs to be raked into the pile) and took Mary shopping (and finished the shopping for church and most of the rest of my shopping).  I hit more than 10,000 steps on the day, most of it from the shopping.

Today and the next two days I have gym appointments, so that's at least three more days I can keep exercise going!

No comments: