Tuesday, December 09, 2008

138.4

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hee. As if. No, have to rearrange those numbers a bit. My weight today was actually 143.8, more than a pound up from last week, and no real surprise--I had the sort of PMS over the past few days that sends you running for the Girl Scout cookies like they've stopped making them. I ate an entire box of Samoas between Friday and Monday, plus three pieces of birthday cake. And four meals on Saturday (had breakfast, then lunch, then came home from basketball and had second lunch, then dinner, then popcorn and Samoas). All of this in a week when I only went to the gym twice (well, it WAS only open two days! My evenings were hell so I never exercised at home). It was ugly, as weeks go, and I'm just putting it behind me and pretending it never happened.

No comments: