Tuesday, December 23, 2008

141.5?

I'm not sure about my weight this morning -- I weighed in and it was UP from last night before bedtime and not consistent with this past week (and I've been sick, so not eating, but getting plenty of fluids and having some, um, fluid loss), so it seemed unlikely.  So I weighed again, and it came in at 141.5, 141.0, 141.5.  So I took the 141.5.  Hard to be certain.

I missed exercise on Sunday -- I did think about it but just never made the opportunity.  Yesterday I had my usual gym workout.  Today I have an appointment for 4pm but I'm feeling so rotten I may not be able to go -- I also have a doctor's appointment for 2:30, which could be kind of tight, since I'd have to go back home and get changed and get the kids first.  Would I be a loser for wimping out on the 12th day of fitness?

1 comment:

Amy said...

You wouldn't be a loser. Or you could add it in tomorrow (jumping jacks anyway...). That is the advantage of counting the 12 days NOT to include Christmas Eve and Day. You have done about 10 days more than I have!!! That makes you NOT a loser!!