Tuesday, December 02, 2008

147.0, and no gym for me, either

I actually dropped from last week, but that's in keeping with my bloating theory for last week.  I have eaten so much pie since Thursday that it's not even funny -- I seem to be the only one in my house trying to use up leftovers.

I scheduled a gym appointment for today but I've had to cancel it because Mary has altar servers' training.  (Not that I have any confidence that she'll get to use the training -- the new people doing the scheduling only scheduled two servers per Mass, not the three that have been requested, and they didn't include the list of new servers, which means they won't be listed until the NEXT schedule in March, by which time we'll be gone -- but I guess that means Mary could be tacked on as a third server anytime she's at Mass).  I couldn't have gone to the gym anyway because my "hour or so" appointment at the dentist once again turned into two-and-a-half hours of being socked in the jaw, so now I ache, even with a solid dose of ibuprofen.  AND afterwards I found out our insurance was maxed out, which nobody bothered to look up in advance, so now we're stuck with the whole bill -- last year my post-November work got done after the first of the year, which I didn't remember and didn't know it was so expensive, since insurance paid, and this year it got done promptly, which means this is my third round of stuff in one cycle.  I've only had fillings -- no crowns or anything dramatic -- and I've maxed it out.  I'm pretty ticked off at the office staff for not helping me keep up with these things!

No comments: