Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Forgot to post

Not that there's anything worth posting about.  I was 149.5 yesterday and glad to be below 150 still (or again -- I had one day over it).  149 today.   I keep forgetting to weigh myself these days -- I missed every other day in the past week!  I have such a completely messed-up schedule right now.  I'm eating badly, but I am exercising, at least a little bit.  This week it would have been four days at the gym, plus my long Friday walk, but I had to cancel for this afternoon because Cecilia needs to go to the doctor.  She has been congested and now it appears that she can't hear.  Poor thing.  She doesn't seem to mind, but she also doesn't respond when we call her, and "What" is her favorite word of late (without inflection -- not, "What?" but, "What.").  We thought this was normal 3-year-old obliviousness until last night, when Daniel was calling her name to tell her he had her blankie-too, and she was only ten feet away and didn't respond.  We tested her today, and "Do you want a cookie?" at close range also goes unnoticed.

Anyway, I'll get three days at the gym this week, and three next, and then we leave, so, none for six months.  But I'll get skinny because we won't have a car and the food will be weird and expensive.  I hope (about the skinny -- not about the expensive).

No comments: