Tuesday, February 17, 2009

143.6

Not quite a pound down from last week, but at least I'm down at all. I was a bit nervous (since I've got six weeks of coffee on the line) that I may not have lost weight this week--I was only down .2 pounds as of Friday, then I spent the weekend eating too much and had an enormous dinner on Sunday night. So I really wasn't sure if I had lost anything this week in spite of exercising endlessly. Or what seems like endlessly, although in reality I didn't do as much last week as I should have--two days of running, two days of swimming and one day of pilates. I meant to walk the dog over the weekend and do another day of pilates but I spent most of Saturday passed out on the sofa after doing an all-night bowling event with the scouts. I was only a tiny bit more active on Sunday, but not up for any actual exercise. I was STILL recovering yesterday--I went to the gym and my usual treadmill workout nearly killed me. I hate it that it takes me so long to recover from things like this. I like to pretend that I'm still young, but all nighters remind me that I'm really not.

No comments: