Tuesday, February 10, 2009

And another week goes by

My weight is up from last week, down from the week before and still in the same range as it has been for the past 10 months or so.

I have done no exercise outside of my one 90 minute yoga class and one one mile walk.


My food has not been great. I haven't had enough fruits or vegetables. Do I sound like a broken record? Today Katie and I didn't have eggs so I had a multi-grain apple scone from Caribou. It wasn't very good, so it wasn't even worth it to eat bakery food. But it was only a dollar.

I haven't had lunch yet, and I am hungry. I gave Ginger my last $5 to pick me up something from the grocery store for lunch - so I am not sure what I will get.

I have a REALLY hard time maintaining good habits. I haven't made a weekly lunch in two weeks. OTOH, I have been flossing daily and rinsing with peroxide. So, I think I can only do ONE good behavior at a time. Since it is my tooth that is bothering me the most right now that is what I am focusing on.

I have to start back with water ballet. It has been several weeks since I have gone. It just seems SO EARLY to get up in time for an 8:45am class on Saturday. Whine... MAYBE what I should do is start going to BED before 1am on school nights so I won't be suffering from so much of a sleep depredation by the weekend. But since I don't get home from work until 7:30 or 8, going to bed at 10:15pm seems like a bad use of my time. I have facebook to check, and X-files to watch!

I need to change my life...

No comments: