Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Why am I even bothering to post?

I have nothing interesting to say. My weight was 145 today -- up a pound from where it's been this week but not surprising given the way I've been eating, which is very much like Sarah, only probably with more than 300 calories over on any given day. It's to my advantage that the snacking I've been doing today is candy hearts: nutritionally toxic but not nearly so caloric as chocolate.

It's been a terrible exercise week; I got to the gym last Tuesday and I'm pretty sure that was the last real exercise until today, a week later (though my step count was over 9,000 on Sunday and over 7,000 on Saturday, which is pretty good for a non-exercise day for me). We had gorgeous weather (though windy) on Sunday and Monday, but Cecilia was sick on Sunday, and not well enough for childcare at the gym by Monday. Yesterday I passed out in mid-afternoon for no good reason -- Daniel came home quite early so he could let me go out for a bike ride, and I was dead to the world. I'd had a good night's sleep, but towards the end of the school day I suddenly couldn't keep my eyes open. I thought just the act of going upstairs to lie down would wake me up, but it didn't. So I missed the chance for a nice long ride. Phooey.

There is no chance for exercise tomorrow (Alexander's birthday, which we're trying to squeeze in among Mary's piano lesson, Mary's art lesson, Cub Scouts, and middle school youth group) and Thursday is unlikely as well. Friday is right out. Daniel's parents are here this weekend but I might find a minute to sneak out on Sunday. Sigh.

No comments: