Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Tuesday weight gain

Not a gain from last week, fortunately. But all this weekend I was in the 146 range, then up to 147.2 yesterday, and then today, the day it counts, I'm up to 148.4. Of course! On the other hand, if my high for the week is on weigh-in day and it's still lower than the previous week, then I guess I'm doing o.k.

Not much new to report. I ate way too much over the weekend, and particularly yesterday, so the weight gain is no surprise. Over the weekend I countered the overeating (and really it was overeating by just 300 calories a day, so not fatal) with activity--a five mile walk on Saturday and, well, lots of cleaning and vacuuming on Sunday (I was hoping for another walk, but Claire had other ideas). Yesterday, not so much--I ate a big (for me) breakfast, ate conversation hearts all day, then had a big dinner by any standards, then finished up the day with a spicy mocha from Caribou (thanks, Katie!). Today I'm back to being good, at least until I get home and am faced with the leftover Valentine's candy.

No comments: