Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Partial Post

I'll have to try to remember to weigh myself tomorrow. I had an offsite meeting on Monday so I was off schedule, so today was my Monday in the office. That always screws me up.

We started doing exercises with kettle balls this weekend. Wow--what a great workout! Peter made us a "ball" out of some free weights we had lying around the house and about $10 worth of precut pipe from the plumbing section at Home Depot. We did 4 different exercises and I can really feel the muscles I was working today. I could also feel them last night; my sides are a mess. The best part was that it didn't take an hour to complete the exercises, and my heart rate was definitely up. The one exercise has you doing a controlled swing from between your feet to out in front of you, and that one really made my muscles work to control it.

I'm taking tonight as a kettle ball rest night, and then I'll repeat the exercises tomorrow night.

No comments: