Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Missed it by THAT much

So it's not officially Tuesday anymore, but I haven't gone to bed yet, so it's still Tuesday. I can report: my weight isn't changing dramatically (145, up from last week, but in the same range it's been all month), but I've started exercising again. 40 minutes on the (upright!) bike a the gym (man, those seats bite) yesterday and 40 minutes on the elliptical today. I couldn't work an appointment out for the rest of this week -- we have something going on at gym time every day -- but I'm going to do my best to find workout times. Rumor has it I missed a GORGEOUS day for cycling on Sunday here. No nice weather seems to be on the way again for the rest of the month, as far as I can tell. Phooey. But I set up appointments for next Monday and Tuesday at the gym, and I might even be able to swing Wednesday next week as well. Here's hoping. I'm tired of being a blob!

No comments: