Tuesday, October 05, 2010

To-do list. Meal, exercise plan. Check. Check.

So I've gotten back to designing my meal and exercise plan. I did the meal plan first and wrapped up work -- mostly -- on the exercise plan last night.

I started with the meal plan yesterday and also started back -- after a long absence -- to start back on push-ups -- making my way toward 100 consecutive. Depressing start but that will change.

I've got a weights routine, cardio, a few other additions to keep things moving along.

Here's an example of my food menu:

Breakfast -- fruit smoothie with no-fat yogurt (add kale for fun)
Lunch -- Salad with tomatoes, onions and peppers with salsa for a dressing
Snack -- Yogurt and almonds
Dinner -- Grilled halibut with zukes and fairytale eggplant

Plenty of water.

Onward with the plan, downward with the pounds.

No comments: