Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I just want to report that I am JUST NOT RIGHT!! As you know, I was on a 10 day cruise ending on Oct 2. (BTW I wrote a post when I got home and another last Tuesday, but apparently, I can no longer post from my work computer...sigh). I weighed myself Sunday afternoon and was down just over 3 pounds from my last weigh in weight. Now, it was a very off time for me (Sunday, afternoon, etc.) so I took that weight with a grain of salt. However, last week on OFFICIAL weigh in day, I was down ANOTHER three pounds! So my weight was lower than my previous low weight of the summer (by .2 pounds). I forgot to weight myself today, to see if it was sustained, however, I am beginning to think that my weight and stomach issues are more anxiety related than anything. Whenever I go on vacation ( including Pennsic) I have virtually ZERO stomach problems. Even with the stress of my car last weekend and the bad weather in Canada, I had no reflux or anything. AS SOON AS I walked in the door at TESSCO, My reflux started up.

My conclusion to this is that I either need to win the lottery or get on some anti-anxiety medication!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Or get a new job. :-)

Amy said...

It isn't this specific job... these problems have been going on my whole life (since I was 13 or so). I think it is expectation. If anyone is counting on me for anything it stresses me out...