Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A good week one

I stuck with my week one routine for food and exercise -- had a couple of sore days getting back into workouts -- and I feel great.

I got in some walks, biking, weight-lifting work and I'm continuing my quest to do 100 consecutive push-ups on a six-week plan. I'm on the slow plan for that but after only a week I've made great strides.

For me personally it's a matter of routine -- I can eat healthy and work out but I just need to program myself to do it.

So far I've lot a little weight but I'm mostly concerned with being consistent with the routine. Most of last week was used to get my rhythm and retrain myself to think about healthy eating, stretching out my portions into several meals and exercising. Now that I'm focused it's much easier to keep it going.


No comments: