Tuesday, March 10, 2009

244.2

Not really. I just thought it would be funny to have that as my weight since BOTH Emily and Sarah had 144.2. Saddly, however, my weight was UNCOMFORTABLY CLOSE to 244.2 - which means that I am almost 100 pounds heavier than my sisters - EACH!. If you could take that extra weight from each of them and merge it together you would get one WHOLE overweight person. Or - even if you take JUST the extra weight from me to ONE of them you would have enough for a whole SKINNY person. But I am talking a grown-up. I have by-passed "I am carrying around an extra 6 year old child" and have moved on to "I am carrying around an extra PERSON." No wonder I have a surprisingly firm ass - and calf muscles.

I can't remember what I wrote last week. I think I reported that Katie and I finally moved the bulky furniture out of the sewing room. Now all that remains is the STUFF. I have done two trips carrying stuff downstairs. My rule on Sunday was that I had to take something down with me each time I went downstairs - but I mostly forgot. This is a Lenten resolution - get the basement done - but I think I am running out of Lent. Sigh. I always have great plans when I am here at work - but by the time I get home I have run out of momentum. Maybe I will go home right now (lunch break) and carry two loads of stuff down. Is it worth the extra trip to and from work to do that? Hummmmm - maybe it is... I wish I lived as close to work as Katie does - but on the other hand - Katie rarely gets more than 20 minutes for lunch. I just rarely take lunch.

I have another dentist appointment tomorrow to have Dr. Behar look at more sore tooth. I don't know if he will find anything - again - but it sure is getting frustrating!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should carpool with Brian. I think he's got a Dr. Behar appointment this morning. Normally we space these things a bit better!