Wednesday, March 04, 2009

23 and dropping

That number has nothing to do with my weight -- it's the temperature outside right now. Brrrr ...

So first, I want to pass along an interesting blog: fitbottomedgirls.blogspot.com

I like the name and it's a cool blog with interesting links and posts. One of the women is training for a half marathon so maybe there's some inspiration added in for good measure.

My routine is going pretty well. I'm in week six of my routine and there's a noticeable difference. My clothes are much looser and I'm feeling pretty good.

But I'm at my past plateau. I can't seem to get past this point. So I'm going to really try to push through these last couple (hopefully) brisk weeks and keep dropping the pounds to get myself to warmer weather so I can spend more time outside and pep up my exercise routine.

I continue to work on and rework my routine -- food and exercise -- so I don't get bored. I know that's the one thing that is key for me mentally and physically. I have to keep tricking my body physically. If I do the same routines my body adjusts and doesn't advance.

I'm sticking to a mostly raw diet -- salads, veggies and fruits -- and that has been a huge help in providing much-needed energy and weight loss.

But there's more work to be done.


No comments: