Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I weighed myself today...

... but I wish I hadn't, because it was 146.5, which is the highest this year, I think.  I am just SO not enthused about the whole dieting thing and I've barely exercised lately -- another point of non-enthusiasm.  Alexander and I have been going for walks; or, rather, we went for two walks.  One was my doing, because I was tired of feeling blobby and was feeling a bit unwell and thought a walk would help.  It did.  But I only got down the block and back once (can't go far with the kids home alone) when Alexander came out and joined me, and then it was a lot more fun, especially since my iPod was uncharged.  Then the next day he looked forward to our walk all day, so we went out for a much longer and further walk/jog once Daniel got home.  We jog whenever Alexander wants to, which is less than I would, so it's really easy for me, which makes it more fun, too.  But we haven't been able to go out since then, as we've had other things getting in the way the last several nights.  And I don't have any gym appointments coming up.  I just can't seem to make myself make the first phone call!  Ugh.

Anyway, I'll join in the Daily Plate challenge.  I'm already good about taking my vitamins and I don't know what I'll do that's new, though I'll keep my eyes open.  I KNOW that's what I need to do -- I'm eating a lot of junk (though most of it's gone now) and not being careful about what I snack on mindlessly (like today I already had a grains family item at lunch because I had a sandwich, but I still also ate the less-healthy pretzels when I got some for Cecilia, just because they were there).  So DP will help with that.  I know it will help; I just don't wanna.

No comments: