Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Challenges

Why haven't we done any challenges lately? I mean, I know we don't actually even POST much any more - but maybe if we were doing challenges again we might check back...

Challenge #1 - I want to challenge everyone to log in to The Daily Plate for the next two weeks and record what you have eaten. I am not caring about calorie counts necessarily - unless that is what you are concerned about - but to see what our eating patterns really are. As I posted before, Katie and I have been in scrounge mode recently - and I think it is easy to get derailled that way. I had a blueberry muffin (think cake...) for breakfast this morning since Katie and I BOTH managed to get up too late and be very slow going... NOT GOOD!

Challenge #2 - The Vitamin Challege. Does anyone else take vitamins like crazy? I have been bad with mine lately - which is a shame, because I have invested some serious money in vitamins. I should take them. So for the same 2 weeks I challenge you all to take your vitamins... no missed days.

Challenge #3 - Try something new... New healthy food, new exercise - try something new and report it back here.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I take a vitamin and an EFA (essential fatty acid) thing-a-ma-bob every morning with some OJ. Both are from Trader Joe's. I grab them each morning when I feed the cats and fish. It's part of my routine now. I love OJ in the morning so that helps.