Sunday, November 16, 2008

Challenges

Sarah scolded me today about challenging everyone to use TDP but then not doing it myself. Sorry. I DID for a few days but didn't see anyone else. And - I REALLY don't like it in the Livestrong format. Ugh. The colors are ugly and it doesn't seem to be as easy to navigate. I got caught up tonight - but even that was a challenge... It kept saying that today was actually tomorrow! Then, I added a recipe for Split Pea Soup, but it did that thing where it calculated it as 1 person, and used salted drumsticks instead of salt. So it says it is 7200 calories! Sigh. I fixed it - but it doesn't seem to show my changes.

I went to water aerobis yesterday. I really enjoyed it. I didn't go today because I wanted to just stay in my PJs for a change. I have had committments that have me up and about everyday by 8am for weeks now - and I just didn't want to do it again! I will go again next week - maybe even both days... It was fun.

Katie and I started on the basement yesterday. We got as far as dusting and killing the spiders, vacuuming, bleaching the walls and spraying the carpet with bleach AND cat odor killer. It smelled like a pool down there, and definitely smells better - but I don 't think it will last. We will really have to stay on top of spraying the carpet - regularly. We also bought Kilz and paint yesterday. The paint is Orchid Opulence. Actually it is Behr's Bed of Roses - but it is almost exactly like Orchid Opulence (same color as this type). I think it will be pretty when it is done - which will hopefully be by next weekend. Yay! Then the moving starts... Ugh.

3 comments:

Emily said...

I started TDP on Wednesday of last week! I've been pretty reliable even though it doesn't seem to be helping me eat better -- I've eaten out twice (once was Moe's, though, where it's not hard to eat reasonably) and had pizza twice (once plus leftovers) and eaten candy pretty much daily. It's a scary feed.

Emily said...

I just looked at TDP's friends features and something is screwy -- even though on your page it shows you've tracked a lot this week, on "My Friends' Feed" it doesn't show anything for you since July. So don't rely on that to tell if the rest of us are logging food...

Sarah said...

The "friend's feed" feature seems to have been discontinued when they partnered with Livestrong. Now you have to click on "see soandso's diary" and you'll see everything they've tracked. It's harder to get to, but more complete once you've found it.