Tuesday, November 18, 2008

145.5

I did see that scary 148 on Saturday but that was higher by a lot than any other number I've seen so I can safely write it off as a fluke.  I'm happy to see the 145.5 today -- it's lower than last week and mostly lower than I've seen over the week.  I'm starting to cut calories a little bit, though not in a very healthy way yet!

Yesterday I went to the gym!  I was planning to go while Mary was at Girl Scouts -- they're just around the corner from each other (well, more like a half mile, but in the same general neighborhood) but Daniel called mid-day and suggested that we go together, so I got my act together and made the call.  I ended up with four appointments over this week and later I made another for next Monday.  So I'm set until our trip.  Now the trick will be NOT to fall into the same I-don't-feel-like-calling cycle after Thanksgiving.  Since I do have the Monday appointment I should be able at least to make one for the Monday after T-day and that will jump me past the out-of-town period.  And Mom and Dad have long distance so I have no excuse for not calling the other days that I'm in Maryland.  So there.  I hope.

3 comments:

Amy said...

You can come with me to water aerobics on Saturday. It starts at 8:45 though... It would be fun. 8-)

Emily said...

That does sound fun -- and I don't mind early morning swimming. If it doesn't screw up our return time, I'll go. (Hold me to it!)

Amy said...

OK! I will find out this weekend about bringing a guest next weekend. Yay! This will be fun.