Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Forgot

I forgot to weigh in today. I thought of it last night as I was eating my dinner of Halloween candy - but I didn't remember this morning. Or I may have - but I was really foggy today - so I didn't actually REMEMBER until I was on my way (weigh) out the door. Oh well...

I did finally make two of my three pending appointments this morning (annual and nutrionist). I still need to have my boobie lump sonagram done - but I have to find that form. I think I may have "cleaned" it up in the Halloween rush.

Katie and I did Let's Dish last night for the first time since early summer. We have had NO FOOD for months now. I am pleased about that because it is very hard to eat well when there is lots of candy, but no real food in the house.

Anyway - since I didn't post last week (I don't think) I just will tell you my weight was still in my zone. I am pseudo plateaued I guess. I am testing the theory that there is some weird mold in my house that keeps me from losing weight... Or more precisely, gives me my stomach troubles. The way I am testing it is VERY radical. I am trying to keep my house clean. I don't know how that will go... but we will see. 8-) Actually, I just hired a girl (woman) I work with to clean for me every other week. I am very excited about this. As soon as Katie and I get the basement in order (guestament about two weeks) most of our clutter will be gone - which I think will make my house look like a grown ups house. I am very excited by this!!

No comments: