Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Tuesday Post

OK - so my lower weight was false yesterday - I was up by two pounds today.

Sleep - I need more sleep. I got good sleep over the weekend, and so I think that came into play yesterday. Last night I went to bed early(ish) but then I woke up at 5:30 and knew if I went back to sleep I would NOT be able to get up at 6:15, so I got up then. I don't feel particularly tired (or not more than usual) but my weight was up. My eating yesterday wasn't great - kind of fatty... We had Let's Dish cheddar sliders for dinner and I had the Wegman's European Baguette sandwich for lunch (procuito, fresh mozz, and tomatos on a white baguette - SO yummy!). I had a banana and a small handful of trail mix for snacks and then a half cup of ice cream for dinner. Lots of fat! Moderate sugar, and minimal fiber. Hummmmmmm.

No exercise. I got home from work at about 7:30 and then Katie and I did a little bit of cleaning.

No comments: