Tuesday, June 02, 2009

I need to go back to my old attitude

I don't have a scale here, so for the next three months I will have no idea what I actually weigh.  But I do know that I was gaining weight at the end of our time in Tromsø, and right now my clothes don't fit as well as they did last year by a long shot.  And my appetite is up after all the overeating of last week -- so I need to get back to reasonable-sized meals and a regular diet.  It doesn't help that the grocery stores have been closed for two and a half days; today I will FINALLY get some new food in the house (I did manage to scare up fruit and milk yesterady, at least).

Even if I can't keep track of my actual weight, I can keep track of my calories and pay more attention to exercise.  And I can measure my success by how I'm feeling (blobby right now -- not a lot of energy and no enthusiasm for exercise) and how my clothes fit.  So I'm going to get back to using Daily Plate, and I'll keep posting here at least weekly!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Also sounds like good goals! I want to use Daily Plate again too.