Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Bummer!

I was down FOUR POUNDS from my previous Tuesday weight on Friday morning. Last night I had crab soup and satines for dinner and KNEW the salt would make me fat this morning. Sure enough - I was back to the exact same weight as last Tuesday this morning. Oh Well. My ankles are also puffy, but only a little bit. I think one or two bottles of water will take care of it. Sigh.

Other than that I am in the same boat as Emily - minus the sickness. I actually WAS having queasiness all last week (beginning on Wednesday) which resulted in me eating considerably less sugar than usual, because it seemed as though it was sugar making me queasy.

I bought high fiber Kashi cookies at Wegmans last week. They are pretty good - but are full of sawdust and woodchips. Because of that I am never inclined to eat more than one at a time. They are also sweetened with honey and brown rice syrup - which, while tasty, is almost too sweet and so, again, I am less inclined to eat too much.

I only did one walk and one yoga session. I thought about doing water ballet on Sunday - but didn't. I am so darn lazy! I also failed to create my menus and to contact Rebecca for a nutritional review. So, I guess I should be GLAD that I didn't gain a ton of weight.

I guess same goals for next week... Sigh.

No comments: