Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'll tell if you'll tell!

Apparently it's a bad weight day in general. What was that about preparing our bodies for hibernation? By that tactic we should keep gorging for the next six weeks or so and then eat nothing for three months.

Last week wasn't a great exercise week for me--only one day at the gym and one day riding my bike. I rode to work again yesterday (so I guess technically that makes it three days of exercise, but that'll be my only riding day this week so I'm counting it in this week) and until I get lights, that will have to be my last day of commuting by bike. And I haven't been watching my diet at all, so as of today I'm back to counting calories, which seems to be the only thing that works for me.

Oh, OK, I was 144.4.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I was 142.5. And I forgot to weigh myself today, when there might have been a slight improvement.