Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Tuesday... and it feels like Monday

I wish is was. Maybe then I wouldn't have weighed myself this morning. Ugh. I have a new all time high. This is surprising because ever since last Wednesday I have had a very sore tongue from my temp crown. This means eating is more trouble than it is worth. There is absolutely NO pleasure from it. Which is kind of sad because there have been good foods to be had. Last night was chicken paprikash. You know - that is very odd. I mean, yes, my tongue hurts - and it is hard to chew, and to swallow, and to talk - but that shouldn't stop food from tasting good. I mean, I should be craving ice cream. I'm not. I have had painful dental situations before - and a history of cancersores too, but that has never made the food just unappealing. Maybe I am on to something here. Nothing too interesting though, because it didn't help me with my weight today. Sigh.

Laura still hasn't moved out. She is supposed to be working on it today AGAIN - but her furniture is still in the room. As long as her BIG furiture is in the room I can't really do anything else. I told her I want to paint a layer of Kilz down there and can't because of her furniture. She hasn't replied to that email. (For the record I was much more diplomatic than I was just now...) I am tempted to start in there anyway. I mean - She moved out almost two months ago!!

No comments: