Tuesday, September 02, 2008

142.5

I am very consistent these days.  Every single day this week I weighed either 142.5 or 143.0.  It's boring.  I exercised Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, plus a little bit on Saturday and Sunday, and again on Monday of this week.  Monday through Thursday I averaged 1200 calories.  I had around 1400 calories on Friday, Saturday, and Monday, and my only "bad" day was still under 2000.  So I would like to have seen a decrease in weight, but I'm not distressed yet, because the 142.5 at the beginning of the week was kind of a fluke, and my jeans seem to fit a little better (but it could be wishful thinking.  I also know that weight loss is slow at this weight since I can't safely cut back a large percentage of my caloric needs, so I shouldn't expect to see any more than one pound a week, which means any loss I might see is within the daily noise level, so I'm not going to see a change for a while.

But an occasional fluctuation on the scale would at least be interesting!!

No comments: