Tuesday, August 05, 2008

weigh in day

Amy, I was surprised to see your post. I figured that if Sarah was at Pennsic, you and Katie would be, too. Are you going at all?

Again I was 149.5 yesterday, but this morning I was 150. I know that is a very slight variation. In the course of the last week I was up to 151.5--maybe even 152. We had broiled tilapia lat night, and we will have it again, leftover, tonight.

Nothing more to report, except that I have ordered two pairs of sneakers, a black pair and a white with pink pair, different New Balance models. They are coming from Coward Shoes (such an unfortunate name) in, I think, Arizona, so they will probably arrive while we are down in Blacksburg next week!

1 comment:

Amy said...

No - Katie and I are leaving for "Beadcamp" on Friday and so we aren't going to Pennsic this year. This is the first year I have skipped since 1988!! 20 years! It is making me crazy! Sarah has called daily - which makes me miss it even more. I was just reporting on the weather to her (the storm will pass and hit Altoona...). She tells me that it has been a great War - so I think she is just being mean. Sigh. Had gas prices been anything less than $4 a gallon I would have gone up for the weekend - but I decided to save the $200 and not go this year. It is good for me - builds character... or something.