Tuesday, August 26, 2008

So much for the sleep thing

Actually, I have been very good about getting to bed at a reasonable hour. All last week I was in bed by 10:45. The weekend wasn't so good - I stayed up reading or whatever until about 1:30am each night - but then I slept later in the morning, so I still got 7-8 hours of sleep. Then Sunday night, I was in bed by 11pm, but LAST night I didn't go to bed until 11:30. Then, I had one of those really bad nights where I didn't sleep deeply at all. I had a lot of weird surface level dreams - and woke up repeatedly. Finally, about 45 minutes before my alarm went off I got up and went to the bathroom - THEN, as expected, I feel sound asleep. I ended up hitting my snooze twice. Anyway - so I am tired today. TONIGHT I will definitely go to bed by 10:30!

My weight was on the high end of my range. That was probably because of the popcorn last week. We finished it off yesterday. Then - Halloween candy is in the stores. I bought a bag of Junior Mints. The bad news is I bought them over the weekend. The good news is I haven't eaten them all. I can't do that again!

Exercise - same ole same ole - all on Wednesday. I picked out a color for my exercise room - if I ever get to clear out all of the stuff. Laura's stuff still lives in my basement. However, I am going to do my exercise room in a pretty dark, soft coral - and light pergo wood floors. It will be beautiful if I ever get it done... The basement I think I am going to do in raspberry - with white fixtures. Which means I need to start painting the existing shelves from my sewing room...

No comments: