Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Storm coming?

I did NOT sleep well last night. I woke up feeling very sick again - but not. It was weird. That is two nights this week so far. Then I couldn't settle back into sleep. I tossed and turned the rest of the night. I have also been very headachy. I think a storm is coming in. I also think maybe all the wind we had last night was keeping me awake.

Katie spent a good chunk of the day moving the rest of her stuff out of the yoga room. There is still a lot of sewing room stuff that needs to be moved down the basement, but other than that it is ready to be turned into an exercise room. YAY! Now, I just have to USE it!

I dreamed last night at one point that Sarah was about to go running and didn't want to (btw, she was wearing the running shorts and tube socks of our youth. it was fetching) so I said I would do it for her. In my dream that seemed perfectly reasonable. We lived somewhere by the water. It was very hilly, but nice. I do sometimes dream about running. It is much nicer in my dreams than when I actually do it.

I am off the rest of the week after today. THANK GOODNESS! However, I need to spend most of my time cleaning and cooking for Friday night. I also think I will need to come into work tomorrow for about an hour. Sigh.

I remembered to weigh myself this morning, but chose not to. I was (am) feeling very blobby and fat. I didn't want to know what I weighed.

No comments: