Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Cookies Galore!

I have been a cookie eating machine the past several days! I think I am having really bad PMS because I am in one of those moods where I want to eat everything in sight. Unfortunately, everything in sight seems to be a lot of cookies!!! OTOH Katie, who is not PMSing said she has been ravenous also, so maybe it is just the lack of heat in our house.

It is funny. The yoga room is mostly done. I mean, the floor is in, the walls are painted, most of the exercise stuff is up there - but I am still picturing it in my head differently. In my head it has a light wood floor and gold walls... or sometimes blue walls, like Katie's bed room. I bet if I was actually USING the room for exercise I would picture it the way it actually looks, but so far it is still a storage room. (Of course, in my head I picture myself about 10 years younger, 120 pounds lighter and running on the treadmill... so what does THAT tell you!?)

So, yes, back to no heat. It seems that the trigger to turn the electric heat on is what is not working. Once Corby fixed it last time it stayed fixed until it got warm enough to not need to run. Then it never STARTED running again. I am hoping all it needs is a new thermostat, but I still fear that the heat pump is shot. It should run SOME of the time - and I don't think it has run at all since I noticed it not running before... I know for a fact last winter in the snow it was running. I wonder what we did with the old junky thermostat. Maybe we could put that back on until I get a new one. At least then we would know it is the thermostat.

No comments: