Monday, January 12, 2009

Surprise! I'm back!

It's been a long time since I posted. For a long time my weight was pretty much stable at 151. I would like it to be ten pounds lower than that, but I'm a real wimp when it comes to resisting goodies. And we still have goodies around the house. To make matters even worse, Dad cannot resist a bargain, as you all know, so he comes home with refrigerated goodies of all kinds, cookie mixes and various other sweets. You know how he is about clipping coupons, too---it's a game with him. And I am always glad to help him eat up the stuff. His sweet tooth has increased a lot in his advancing years!

Anyway, this morning I was 155 pounds, and I have an appointment for my annual physical on Thursday!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Wow! This IS a surprise! I thought you forgot all about us!

Mary said...

I just about did~I had to get a new password because my old one must have been for our blog about Dad's heart. The one I had written down, I mean.

Also, I have been ashamed.