Friday, January 09, 2009

Crowded Gym

I went to the local Brick Bodies today at 9:30am to check it out (FINALLY!). It was PACKED. How is it that there are SO many people who are not working at 9:30 in the morning? There were four classes going on in different rooms! It was impressive. The gym itself was pretty nice too. It isn't as nice as the Reisterstown one - but still nice. Lots of equipment. Patty Amos joined today - so she and I are going to work our schedules so we can go at lunch or something. She is more interested in classes. I am more interested in the individual work. They have two nice rowers and something called and arc trainer - both are for all over body work outs. I figure if I can get in two more work out sessions a week (three if I am SUPER motivated) that will bring me to a good level of working out...

No comments: