Monday, January 19, 2009

Lack of protein

Katie and I went to Noodles last night for dinner. Really unhealthy, I know. I was just worn out from the weekend and was craving... something - but nothing that we had in the house. Katie said she definitely wanted pasta. I would have been OK with a gyros. I had mac and cheese (comfort food) with beef (protein). I realized at that point that I had not had any protein all weekend. I don't remember what I ate Friday night, because I was working on Sarah's cake. I think I had pistachio nuts, but that is about it. Saturday I had a spoonful of crab dip, but that was more fat than protien. I don't think I had anything for dinner on Saturday. Sunday then, I had coffee (which I also had on Saturday) and then the junk food I served at the party (muffins, scones, mimosas, etc.), but again no protein. So by last night I was really needing meat!

I didn't make it to the gym either day this weekend. Saturday I was working on getting ready for the party and Sunday I was getting ready for the other party. It was a busy weekend.

No comments: