Friday, October 30, 2009

Take 9 asprin every day and call me in four weeks

That was the verdict from the doctor today. I went in because my knee/ankle/back (which I don't remember injuring so I think it just didn't want to miss out on the fun) are getting worse instead of better. Got a bunch of x-rays, got manipulated and manhandled, got told that nothing is really seriously wrong (which I knew--I figure as long as I can move everything, it must be o.k.). He wants me to do physical therapy three times a week (we'll see how long that lasts, depending on what my insurance will cover), take 600 mg of ibuprofen three times a day, stop running already dammit, and come back in four weeks if I'm not on the mend.

In the meantime, registration for Iron Girl 2010 is next week, opening November 3 at 9 a.m. Anyone want to join me?

Oooh, and pretty bike: http://www3.cannondale.com/bikes/10/cusa/model-0RW95C.html I want it in the white/red color!

No comments: