Monday, December 02, 2013

Trying again

With Monday morning comes the return of routine, at least for two weeks.  My weight was better today than yesterday (which was tied with where I started two weeks ago), so at least I'm beginning on an up note.  So far I'm just eating carefully -- my usual breakfast, and leftover chicken-sweet potato stew for lunch, with almonds.  I have to figure out some exercise, especially since I'm having a car-schooling kind of day:  dentist for Xander in the morning; older kids' art class in the afternoon; scouts for Xander in the evening.  Daniel is in on this round of fitness; he decided he's going to use Advent to get back on track, so he is exercising and eating well, which can only help.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! I managed a parenthetical, a dash, a colon, and a semicolon-not-in-a-series. I'm all about the asides today.

Sarah said...

You're doing better than I am! I took all four days of the Thanksgiving break off from dieting--I didn't track my calories once and I freely ate anything that caught my eye. And I'm paying for it today with a two pound weight gain! Ugh. Back to the routine today, hoping I can stick with it for three weeks until the Christmas goodies get to be too much for me.