Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back on track? Maybe?

This weekend my eating habits became increasingly erratic, though I don't think calorie-wise I went too far out of bounds.  And on Friday I had no trouble hitting 10,000 steps (for the first time in a while) thanks to the Christmas parade.  Either yesterday or Sunday my weight was up a bit again (to 144), but today I saw 141.6, a new low (since we started in on the blog again).  Inspired by this, I finally hauled my rear end (and the rest of me) the the gym.  I only squeezed in 30 minutes on the elliptical, because Mary was at her piano lesson and I had to be back to pick her up.  But that's 30 minutes more than I've done at the gym in half a year.  I still may not hit 10,000 steps today, but at least I burned a bunch of calories!

No comments: