Friday, December 13, 2013

It must have been the beer

I've pretty much fallen off the wagon, too.  But I keep coming back here in the hopes that just checking in once in a while will remind me that I don't have a license to go to town on all the junk food that I want.  Except for Tuesday, I haven't exercised all week, and that was only 30 minutes and didn't even hit 10,000 steps for the day.  Yesterday I DID try to go to town on junk -- mostly, and not consciously -- and had a beer after dinner in addition to the snacky stuff I'd been into during the day.  And I drank very little water yesterday -- just a couple of cups of tea, and enough water to down my vitamins and brush my teeth.  But this morning my weight was down to my lowest since we got back on the blog (141.2).  Go figure.

I'm going to keep popping in from time to time, as I said, to keep myself from being a total glutton and maybe remember to drink fluids.  I had had hopes of getting back into the 130s before Christmas, but I would have to make a real effort for that to happen, and how likely is that?

No comments: