Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Be Prepared... Good idea!

Now, had I followed that handy, dandy scouting motto I wouldn't be in the predicament I am. Unlike April I didn't pre-emptively plan on shrinking my caboose to fit into a plane seat. See - I knew full well I had no travel plans on the horizon. In fact - I planned a stay-cation for early July. BUT - had I started with the butt reduction I might have been in a better position for the LONG flight to Spain next month. Instead I am obsessively measuring my butt to see if I can squeeze it into a 17.25" seat (doubtful).

Pretty consistantly I come back from vacations weighing LESS than I did when I left (with the exception of the cruise Sarah and I went on - I was at the bottom of my lose 12 pounds/gain 20 cycle - which I hadn't yet identified...). I think that is because when I travel I eat WAY more regularly (even if more!). I am generally more active too - duh!

So - Spain in July - July 15-24 to be precise. I intend to drink sangria and eat paella without remorse!!

THEN - Come August 1st I am starting my own personal Game-On Diet challenge!

No comments: