Friday, August 19, 2011

In and Out...

Hi Ladies...

I've been in and out lately...I'm mostly caught up on everyone :)  The in and out will probably continue but I'm always thinking of you girls!

It has been a crazy summer in the Floyd House.  I am 5lbs down from where I was June 1st so even weight loss has been slow this summer (but at least I didn't gain) :)  I was sick earlier this week so I'm sure this has helped to boost my weight loss this week.  I'm finally down to 210 so that makes me happy :)

I've started something new on my personal blog (http://www.fitfloyd.blogspot.com/) I've started a photo food journal.  I got the idea from Monica at http://www.runeatrepeat.com/.  I really enjoy doing it and it makes me really want to eat the food if I'm gonna make it look pretty then take a picture of it :)

Other than that...I'm getting back into running (after a week off) I plan to start tonight with a 2 miler if the weather holds out.  If not, I'll probably do a video.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT summer!!!! 

No comments: