Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Today Tuesday post

My stomach is making noises. Very gurgly. I think it is because of all of the increased fiber I have been eating over the last several days. It is kind of entertaining since it isn't causing any embarassment or pain.

Katie and I didn't exercise last night. I told her this morning that we need to discuss this tonight - or actually exercise, as the case may be. Katie is jonesing for a bike. I just joined the Owings Mills Freecycle group.

I have gone to bed at a reasonable time the last two nights. It has been VERY nice. My new plan is to set an alarm clock by my computer to go off at 9:30pm. At that time I either have to go to the gym or go upstairs and get ready for bed. I was reading old blog entries from last year and at that time I WAS going to the gym nightly. I am going to start that up again. I also am going to clear out the upstairs bedroom and start using that for exercise - even if I don't have the money to put in a new floor yet. I will soon...

Oh! My weight was down three pounds from last week - but still up about four (seven) for the summer.

No comments: